So last week on August 12th I decided to kick sodas to the curb. Cold turkey at that! The reason why I decided this is because I was drinking up to 3 sodas a day…or more. Ever since I was a little kid I have been drinking a ton of sodas a day. With the adoption coming up I don’t want to hinder myself in any way by dragging my body down with all the bad crap that’s in sodas. What have I been using to keep the caffeine headaches at bay? I’ve been *trying* to drink at least 3 bottles of water a day and I’m also drinking a new Young Living product called NingXia Zyng. It has a tiny bit of naturally occurring caffeine in it.
• Sparkling and Refreshing with light carbonation
• With Natural Lime and Black Pepper Essential Oils
• No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives
• Hydrating energy
• Natural ZYNG
• Preservative free
• No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners
It tastes pretty good, the only way that I can explain how it tastes is its like a watered down Mountain Dew….but a whole lot better! I normally add NingXia Nitro to it for more of a flavor, but that’s just me. I also have some NingXia Red coming in this week. I LOVE the taste of NingXia Red!! Some key benefits of it are: • Sustain energy with the combination of select wolfberries and other superfruits. Contains powerful ingredients which are involved in many antioxidant processes and may help prevent against oxidative stress.
• Balanced ingredients make NingXia Red a whole-body nutrient infusion for health and wellness support
• Delivers citrus essential oils containing d-limonene, a powerful component in citrus oils.
• Halal and Kosher certified in 750ml bottles (Halal Certified in 60 ml sachets)
• Powerful formula includes wolfberry which is touted for its health benefits.
What else I would like to do is eat healthier. Now this is whats gonna be hard because I am a very very picky eater. How could I do this? I will gladly take any type of suggestions!
So who wants to get on the road to wellness with me? What is one thing that you would like to give up to get healthier? Sodas? Starbucks? Too much fast food? I’d like to hear how ya’ll will do this! And if you would like to know more about the NingXia products I mentioned previously you can click here and look for my email and shoot me a message. Hope you all have a great day and God Bless!